SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Utah Senator Mitt Romney is part of a bipartisan group of senators pushing leadership to get a COVID relief bill passed.
How likely is it the two sides can come together? State Representative Cory Maloy, (R) Lehi, and former Salt Lake City Councilman Charlie Luke debate that question in this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also weigh in on President Trump’s feud with the Republican governors of Arizona and Georgia.
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Austin, a West Point grad, wins Senate confirmation as 1st Black Pentagon chief
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Gox. Cox signs first bill of 2021 General Legislative Session
- Reports: Hall of Famer Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at 86