UPDATE 12:20 p.m.: Officials say the suspicious package found outside of the ACLU building was just papers. Roads will be open shortly.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- Officials in Salt Lake City are investigating a suspicious package dropped off at the ACLU building.
As of 11: 15 a.m. 300 West is closed from 300 North to 500 North.
Avoid the area.
Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Porch pirate returns packages with apology after employer sees theft video
- Flags placed at Arlington National Cemetery ahead of Memorial Day
- Dominant coronavirus mutant has ghost of pandemic past – why that’s bad for omicron survivors
- Police watch over Washington Co. elementary schools
- One-stop-shop for finding only the best outdoor furniture in Utah