UPDATE 12:20 p.m.: Officials say the suspicious package found outside of the ACLU building was just papers. Roads will be open shortly.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- Officials in Salt Lake City are investigating a suspicious package dropped off at the ACLU building.
As of 11: 15 a.m. 300 West is closed from 300 North to 500 North.
Avoid the area.
Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Neighbors react as new details emerge in Layton Tinder Murder
- Longtime assistant coach Phil Johnson reflects on the life of Jerry Sloan
- Layton man admits to killing woman he’d just met on Tinder, police say
- Man killed, woman injured in rollover crash near Fort Duchesne
- Washington Co. SAR called to 5 rescues in one day