UPDATE 12:20 p.m.: Officials say the suspicious package found outside of the ACLU building was just papers. Roads will be open shortly.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- Officials in Salt Lake City are investigating a suspicious package dropped off at the ACLU building.
As of 11: 15 a.m. 300 West is closed from 300 North to 500 North.
Avoid the area.
Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Victims advocates pushing for ‘red flag’ gun law in Utah
- University of Utah students demand meeting with President Watkins about campus safety
- Utahns rally to show support for Trump
- Spanberger and other gun-owning legislators urge Senate to vote on bipartisan gun bills passed by House
- Romney criticizes Trump’s withdrawal of US troops in Syria