UPDATE 12:20 p.m.: Officials say the suspicious package found outside of the ACLU building was just papers. Roads will be open shortly.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- Officials in Salt Lake City are investigating a suspicious package dropped off at the ACLU building.
As of 11: 15 a.m. 300 West is closed from 300 North to 500 North.
Avoid the area.
Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- IRS has tax info for stimulus checks, child tax credits
- Most Utah voters say Trump should not run again in 2024: poll
- ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ merchandise sold in new stores
- Deputies searching for suspect in window shootings around Goshen
- Judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for federal contractors in all states