UPDATE 12:20 p.m.: Officials say the suspicious package found outside of the ACLU building was just papers. Roads will be open shortly.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- Officials in Salt Lake City are investigating a suspicious package dropped off at the ACLU building.
As of 11: 15 a.m. 300 West is closed from 300 North to 500 North.
Avoid the area.
Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- How does Utah’s return to school compare to New York?
- Cocktails now a subscription service with The Bartender’s Box
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Video shows firefighters working to find family inside ‘well-involved’ house fire
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise