KEARNS, Utah (ABC4 News) – Officials arrested a suspect who admitted to being involved in the 2017 homicide of Joshua Belen, according to the Salt Lake County Office of the Sherriff.
Carson O’Dell, 19, and several others had planned on robbing Belen. However, the robbery went poorly, and Carson shot the victim, officials say.
Officials returned Carson, already an inmate at the SLCO Jail, back to the jail and homicide and robbery charges were added. The case is still under investigation.
What others are clicking on:
- Attorney confirms Vanessa Guillen remains positively identified
- Fire damages old, historic hotel in Tooele
- Law Enforcement brings ‘Good Night Lights’ to Primary Children’s Hospital
- Jordan Clarkson had doubts about NBA restart
- Protesters march from Liberty Park in Salt Lake City