SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A motorcycle rider is in the hospital after a police chase ended with a crash.
Police said the stolen motorcycle was spotted by officers in Davis County. When police attempted to pull the rider over, they say the man on the bike refused.
The suspect ended up crashing the motorcycle into a truck on I-15 1000 North in Salt Lake City. Police shut down the interstate for nearly 15 minutes.
The rider was taken to the hospital and officers said he faces a number of charges including fleeing and evading police. The driver of the truck was not injured.
What others are clicking on:
- Former HHS regional director discusses the state of healthcare
- The IUP Panel on presidential polling, Romney 2020 and religious freedom
- Utah State runs away from Nevada, 36-10
- Baylor Romney leads BYU to upset victory over #14 Boise State, 28-25
- Jefferson Savarino scores game-winner as RSL beats Portland, 2-1