SPRINGVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News) – A student at Springville Jr. High is in custody after police said he allegedly made violent threats he planned on carrying out next week.
Springville Police said they conducted the investigation into the threats Thursday night.
“Our patrol officers and school resource officer worked alongside the school administrators late last night and we took the juvenile suspect into custody,” stated police on their Facebook.
Police added an extra presence at the school on Friday.
“Thanks to those who came forward with the information and to the school admin for helping us bring this incident to a quick and safe resolution,” stated police.
What others are clicking on:
- Utahn with COVID-19 undergoes treatment at Intermountain Medical Center
- Jury finds Utah man guilty of murder
- Taken or ran away? Missing children cases require police to determine whether kids were abducted or left on their own
- Is anyone targeting the Asian American Vote?
- More than 1K coronavirus testing kits shipped to California