SPRINGDALE, Utah (ABC4 News) – Residents in Springdale have been issued a warning after police said a recent attack on a deer could mean a mountain lion was getting close to area, according to St. George News.
Springdale Police said they received a report from a homeowner by Gifford Park Drive who said they found a deer that had been attacked.
“There were signs of the deer that looked like a predator attack,”Springdale Officer Britt Ballard told St. George News. “Mountain lions will usually come back after a kill.”
Police issued a warning to Springdale residents to keep pets indoors while they continue their investigation, particularly at night.
You can read the full St. George News article here.
What others are clicking on:
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- How many COVID-19 cases? And in what schools? Alpine School District modifies dashboard to better inform the community
- Amber Alert: Police seeking six-year-old taken by his possibly “dangerous” mother
- Possible link between High Altitude and Veteran Suicide
- AMBERT ALERT: Police ask for help locating 6-year-old missing from Millcreek