UPDATE: 12:30 pm – Mia has been found by UTA Police in Downtown Salt Lake. Thanks to everyone who helped us look for her.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- Police in Salt Lake are asking the public to keep an eye out for a 16-year-old girl last seen near East High.
The girl, Mia Barrani, mostly communicates with “yes” and “no”, police say. Investigators believe she may be using public transportation.
She was last seen wearing a yellow or green coat, a redish beanie and black gloves and boots.
Police say she left the area near East High School around 9:45 a.m. Friday.
Mia is 4’11” and weighs 110 pounds.
If you’ve seen Mia please call 801-799-3000 case #20-15299.
What others are clicking on:
- Man shot, killed in Midvale by police had told officers to ‘shoot me’ January case
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- 3 more deaths, 1,077 test positive for COVID-19 in Utah