TAYLORSVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News)- A section of a major Taylorsville road will be closed for one week starting Wednesday, Oct. 16th.
Starting at 9 p.m. 6200 South will be closed between Bangerter Highway and Dixie Drive. The closure will last through Oct. 23rd at 5 a.m.
City officials say crews will install a new 78-inch waterline across 6200 South. Drivers will be detoured to 5400 South or 7000 South for Bangerter access. See more on the city’s website here.
- Orem police hoping to identify vehicle burglary suspects
- California water debate heads to court after Trump joins discussion
- Online petition circulating for kids to sit with parents on flights
- What stirs your soul? Freedom? Summertime? Glory? Mack & The Messenger 3-song-set on Jessop’s Jukebox special
- Law against ‘encouraging’ illegal immigration under scrutiny