TAYLORSVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News)- A section of a major Taylorsville road will be closed for one week starting Wednesday, Oct. 16th.
Starting at 9 p.m. 6200 South will be closed between Bangerter Highway and Dixie Drive. The closure will last through Oct. 23rd at 5 a.m.
City officials say crews will install a new 78-inch waterline across 6200 South. Drivers will be detoured to 5400 South or 7000 South for Bangerter access. See more on the city’s website here.
- Body cam video: Reno officer hit by taser, accidentally shoots suspect
- Video shows a man in parachute slam into building in downtown Cleveland
- Firefighters battle field fire near Draper furniture stores
- Juveniles in custody after high speed chase
- Another push for governor? Social media post renews Huntsman write-in candidacy