TAYLORSVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News)- A section of a major Taylorsville road will be closed for one week starting Wednesday, Oct. 16th.
Starting at 9 p.m. 6200 South will be closed between Bangerter Highway and Dixie Drive. The closure will last through Oct. 23rd at 5 a.m.
City officials say crews will install a new 78-inch waterline across 6200 South. Drivers will be detoured to 5400 South or 7000 South for Bangerter access. See more on the city’s website here.
- Quest for Gold: The curious case of Richard Jewell and the 1996 Olympics
- Man killed, two others injured in Magna house fire
- Tokyo’s new stadium: A masterpiece by Japan’s Kengo Kuma
- Quest for Gold: USA’s Becca Mann Makes Swimming History in Hawaii
- Tokyo being billed as ‘Recovery Olympics’ — but not for all