SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A Salt Lake City police officer was charged with a third-degree felony for allegedly having sexual relations with a female parolee, according to court documents.
The court documents say that the officer, Robert Tilton Hinds, was aware that the woman was on parole at the time of the relationship. The documents also state that cell phone messages between the two confirmed that they met for sex, and an audio recording shows that Hinds threatened the parolee with physical violence.
What others are clicking on:
- One dead after motorcycle crash on SR-35
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama