SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – The COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t slowed down the amount car burglaries on the Wasatch Front. According to the Salt Lake City police department, during the month of April, 2020, approximately 35 vehicles were stolen.
These vehicles were stolen because the key was left in the car (the keys were left in the glove compartments, hideout, mats under the floor).
Another 10 were stolen while on and unoccupied. Many of these cases are from the southwest district of Salt Lake City.
What others are clicking on:
- Family pleads with Carle Hospital to keep young, unvaccinated mother on life support
- Average Utahn would give up 4 years of their life to keep drinking alcohol, says survey
- Screen Chatter is back this week with your movie reviews
- It’s banned book week at the Salt Lake County Library
- Dog the Bounty Hunter: Info shows Brian Laundrie may be in different Florida park