SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- Fire investigators Sunday morning are trying to piece together what sparked a late night fire.
Salt Lake City fire crews responded to the structure fire just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday night at 250 South, 200 East.
The building is abandoned and no one was inside at the time of the blaze. ABC4 News will more on the ABC4 News at 5 p.m.
- WIND ALERTS: When will the strongest winds hit my neighborhood?
- Multiple power outages reported in Farmington and Kaysville areas
- I-Team: Police say teen and boyfriend tried to dismember dad’s body
- Utah business owners struggle with staff shortage, but state numbers say otherwise
- High-profile vehicle restrictions in place for Interstate-15, Legacy Hwy