SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- Fire investigators Sunday morning are trying to piece together what sparked a late night fire.
Salt Lake City fire crews responded to the structure fire just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday night at 250 South, 200 East.
The building is abandoned and no one was inside at the time of the blaze. ABC4 News will more on the ABC4 News at 5 p.m.
- Yes, the desert misses the rain
- Possible outbreak of COVID-19 at Central Utah Correctional Facility
- San Juan County Sheriff’s Office releases ‘persons’ of interest in mysterious Utah monolith disappearance
- 31-year-old inmate dies at Salt Lake County Jail
- Bountiful High School to choose new mascot after changing from Braves