SALT LAKE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- Two crashes southbound I-15 are causing delays in Salt Lake County.
The first crash is at 6800 South in Midvale; the second at 4500 South. Troopers say all involved have minor injuries.
One of the crashes involves an overturned box truck.
Troopers say the driver of the box truck was rear-ended by a flatbed semi-truck which caused the box truck to overturn and slide into another vehicle.
Three other vehicles were also involved, troopers say.
Eastbound and westbound I-215 lanes, as well as southbound I-15 lanes, are impacted as southbound I-15 was diverted to I-215 South.
In addition, beginning at 9 a.m. southbound lanes between North Temple and South Temple in SLC will have outside lane and shoulder closures starting this morning until 4 p.m. for concrete barrier repairs.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are reading:
- The Struggle of Utah’s Working Poor: Single Parent Project
- CDC recommends men shave their beards to protect against coronavirus
- Jazz losing streak reaches four with 114-103 loss to Boston
- Vallow’s niece denies knowing whereabouts of missing Idaho children
- Runnin’ Utes rally falls short at Stanford, 70-62