SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Those on the front lines are putting out a dire warning as COVID-19 cases continue to push Utah hospitals closer to capacity.
Salt Lake Tribune Columnist Robert Gehrke has been tracking the numbers closely and joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics with analysis.
With Election Day just two days away, he also weighs in on the heated race in Utah’s 4th Congressional District and some of the races he’s watching at the statehouse.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?
- Sanford Health calls off merger with Intermountain Healthcare
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children need help finding 15-year-old girl
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021