SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- Police in Salt Lake City said they are trying to block intersections for protesters marching from Liberty Park Sunday afternoon.
Police were unaware of the protest but it appears the march is for Bernardo Palacios-Carbajal who was shot and killed by Salt Lake City Police on May 23. However, that has not yet been confirmed.
Police were warning drivers of possible interruptions in the area. The march started at Liberty Park and headed east up 1700 South.
We will provide updates if more information is released.
- Dixie State University football team saves woman dangling from the Sugarloaf
- Are motorcycles better than cars? They’re definitely more fun
- Kamala Harris: Who is Joe Biden’s running mate?
- New team, same leadership: Jurrell Casey ready to wear the Orange and Blue
- Bluffdale police responding to fatal crash on Redwood road