MILLCREEK, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police in Millcreek are hoping the public can help identify a man they say stole over $14,000 worth of coats from the REI store.
In a post on the Unified Police Department, the suspect made a small purchase using cash, asked the cashier for some extra bags, and then went back into the store and filled the bags with high-end coats.
The suspect then walked out of the store with the bags full of coats holding the receipt.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to call 801-743-7000, reference case 20-123369.
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Navajo homes getting electricity with CARES Act funding
- Man with history of DUI’s found passed out behind the wheel at stop sign in Utah County
- Utah 2 day report shows 6,142 new COVID-19 cases Friday, 15 new deaths
- Report: Utah officer captured on ABC4 cameras used ‘improper’ force when pushing man during protests