UPDATE (10/27/2019) – Both individuals have been located and are in good condition.
According to Grand County Sheriff, at 09:27 Sunday morning, a Utah State Park Ranger discovered the couple near the intersection of Temple Road and Goblin Valley.
They were camping in a region with no cellular service and found in good condition. They are currently back in communications with their loved ones. Thank you to all who shared our post and stay safe out there.
Please take a careful look at the photos and contact us with any information at (435) 259-4321. THANK YOU.
GRAND COUNTY, Utah (ABC4News) – Police are searching for a missing Michigan couple who were last seen in Grand County.
The Grand County Sheriff’s Office says Brett and Judy were last seen just north of Moab in the Dalton Wells area on Tuesday, October 22.
The Sheriff’s Office says the couple may be hiking, camping in a tent and exploring backcountry locations near Moab.
They were driving a late model white Chevrolet Suburban. If you have seen them or their vehicle, you are asked to call the Grand County Sheriff’s Office at 435-259-4321.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- The Justice Files: $10,000 reward offered to help solve cold cases
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- Utah nears 1,000 wildfires this season, BYU students create a system to detect fires early
- Harris to Wolf: Fed agents deployed for political reasons?
- Texas father saves 4-year-old daughter from nearly 12-foot alligator