UPDATE (10/27/2019) – Both individuals have been located and are in good condition.
According to Grand County Sheriff, at 09:27 Sunday morning, a Utah State Park Ranger discovered the couple near the intersection of Temple Road and Goblin Valley.
They were camping in a region with no cellular service and found in good condition. They are currently back in communications with their loved ones. Thank you to all who shared our post and stay safe out there.
Please take a careful look at the photos and contact us with any information at (435) 259-4321. THANK YOU.
GRAND COUNTY, Utah (ABC4News) – Police are searching for a missing Michigan couple who were last seen in Grand County.
The Grand County Sheriff’s Office says Brett and Judy were last seen just north of Moab in the Dalton Wells area on Tuesday, October 22.
The Sheriff’s Office says the couple may be hiking, camping in a tent and exploring backcountry locations near Moab.
They were driving a late model white Chevrolet Suburban. If you have seen them or their vehicle, you are asked to call the Grand County Sheriff’s Office at 435-259-4321.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Church breaks ground for Okinawa, Japan Temple
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds
- Got an Echo or Ring? Soon, Amazon will use them to share your internet with a new ‘Sidewalk’ network – unless you opt out
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020
- Reward offered for information into death of woman found shot near Saltair