SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – UPDATE 10-10 1:33 P.M. Salt Lake Police announced via Twitter that Andrew has been found, and they wanted to thank everyone who kept an eye out for him.
ORIGINAL POST 10-10 08:13 A.M.
Police in Salt Lake City are looking for a 16-year-old boy with disabilities that went missing early Saturday morning.
According to a post by Salt Lake City Police, Andrew Chandler was last seen walking into an alley near 1100 West 400 North around just before 2 a.m.
Police said Andrew functions at the capacity of a 9-year-old.
Andrew is described as a white male, 5 foot 7 inches tall, 130 lbs with brown hair, and a mullet haircut. He was last seen wearing an orange shirt, black shorts, black socks, and no shoes.
If you have seen Andrew, please call police at 801-799-3000.
- Candlelight vigil held after Ogden store owner shot and killed
- How to prevent your stimulus check from being stolen
- Police need help to find suspects in string of burglaries in Helper, Utah
- Jazz comeback falls short against Pelicans, 129-124
- Investigation underway after dog set on fire, released near I-80 in Magna