SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police in Salt Lake City made a major drug bust Tuesday night.
According to a post on the Salt Lake City Police Twitter, city narcotics and Street Crimes Units seized 1.2 Lbs of Meth, 1.2 Lbs of Heroin, 22 grams of marijuana, 20 Oxy pills and cash.
“Needless to say, we’re happy to have the offender in jail and the drugs off the street! Good work by our detectives,” stated in the post.
Police arrested Isidro Cano, 47, for second and third degree felony counts of drug distribution and a misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana. He is not a US Citizen and there is a current hold from ICE on his booking record.
The street value of the heroin is approximately $30,000, the meth has a street value between $8,000 and $10,000, and the marijuana values between $200-$300.
What others are clicking on:
- Health officials say Utah’s COVID-19 cases may peak in 2-3 weeks
- COVID-19: Don’t touch your face with unwashed hands
- Colorado drivers funneled through roadblock by police impostors during stay-at-home order
- How is the census adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Dr. Fauci anticipates coronavirus outbreak in the fall