BOUNTIFUL, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police in Bountiful are seeking help from the public in identifying two suspects wanted for questioning in a gym locker/vehicle burglary credit card fraud case.
In a Tweet, on the Bountiful City PD Twitter page, detectives are asking for anyone who might recognize the individuals seen in photos to contact them at 801-298-6000 and reference case #19-3511.
What others are clicking on:
- Empty Utah: SLCC Redwood Campus
- Utah County Attorney David Leavitt tests positive for COVID-19
- Who can or should be tested for COVID-19? Depends on who you ask
- Navajo Nation reports 12 confirmed deaths, 270 positive tests of coronavirus
- Boat ramps on Lake Powell to close April 6