SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- It’s been one week since University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck disappeared.

Lueck’s parents reported her missing after not hearing from her after she texted them she had arrived in Salt Lake City at 1 a.m. June 17. She hasn’t been heard from since.

“One thing that we wanted to talk about is she texted her family she landed at the airport, said Ashley Fine, a friend of Mackenzie’s. “She wouldn’t have done that if she purposely wanted to disappear.”

Police say the 23-year-old took a Lyft ride from the airport to Hatch Park at 50 West Center Street in North Salt Lake.

“She arrived at Hatch Park at 2:59 a.m.,” Det. Tim Doubt said Monday afternoon. “Detectives have spoken with the Lyft driver and learned that Mackenzie was met at Hatch Park by an individual in a vehicle,” he said.

That’s where her trail goes cold.

Here is an interactive map that shows the timeline of Mckenzie’s disappearance

Officials say the Lyft driver has been cleared of any wrongdoing. The Lyft driver told police that Mckenzie did not appear to be in any type of distress.

Lyft would like to take this time to remind customers of the recently added panic button in the app that calls 911 if riders feel in danger.

University of Utah issued a statement Monday saying it is “deeply concerned about the well-being of Lueck.

The university says the dean of students has spoken with Mackenzie’s family to offer support and to express the campus community’s shared hope for her safe return.

Police said Mckenzie was scheduled to fly into LAX on Sunday, June 23rd but was not on that flight.

On Monday the Salt Lake City Police Department set up a dedicated tip line specifically for Mackenzie, case 19-111129. Anyone with information is asked to call 801-799-4420.

What others are clicking on:

Utah man fails to file 11 years of tax returns, says his social security number was issued in error

A front seat to historic Utah explosions

Hundreds gather for 1033 Foundation’s fallen officer ride in Salt Lake City