MILLARD COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 52-year-old man from Colorado died after a single vehicle rollover on US Highway 6 in Millard County Saturday night.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, the driver of a 2006 Nissan Altima was headed westbound on US Highway 6 at mp 54 when they ran off the road to the right and rolled.
The driver was not wearing a seat belt and was partially ejected and died as a result of the crash.
Troopers have been on scene investigating. Impairment is being considered as a possible factor of the crash.
Trooper later identified the victim as Eric G Gardner from Loveland, Colorado.
The name of the victim has not been released pending notification of next of kin.
What others are clicking on:
- The sweet treats of Les Madeleines
- Mini Pepperoni Pizza English Muffins
- According to study, Utah ranks as state with larger rainy day fund
- Pizza Hut giving away free pizzas to 2020 graduates
- The fear is tangible in ‘Invisible Man’