WEBER COUNTY (ABC4 News)- A man is dead after a crash on I-15 in Weber County.
Troopers say it happened near mile marker 349 at 2700 North when the driver of a 2000 Honda Odyssey was driving north on the freeway and for an unknown reason drove off the road to the left, hit the concrete barrier and rolled.
The man driving was not wearing a seat belt, was ejected and killed. He was the only person inside the vehicle.
The car continued to roll into the travel lane where it was then hit by a semi.
The victim’s name has not been released pending notification of next of kin.
Updates to this story will be posted as more information becomes available.
- Utah’s rolling seven-day COVID-19 Positive average below 400
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Kamala Harris’ secret weapon?
- Family of Provo shooting victim petitions for case to be reopened
- DWR prohibits recreational shooting at 17 wildlife management areas