WEBER COUNTY (ABC4 News)- A man is dead after a crash on I-15 in Weber County.
Troopers say it happened near mile marker 349 at 2700 North when the driver of a 2000 Honda Odyssey was driving north on the freeway and for an unknown reason drove off the road to the left, hit the concrete barrier and rolled.
The man driving was not wearing a seat belt, was ejected and killed. He was the only person inside the vehicle.
The car continued to roll into the travel lane where it was then hit by a semi.
The victim’s name has not been released pending notification of next of kin.
Updates to this story will be posted as more information becomes available.
- Jazz become first team to 50 wins with 124-116 victory over Houston
- Police: 3 hurt in Florida mall shooting as shoppers scatter
- Man intentionally collides with 2 police vehicles, crashes into fence in Heber
- Police searching for suspect after 2 women, 4-year-old injured in Times Square shooting: officials
- ATV rolls in Washington County, boy left in critical condition