WEBER COUNTY (ABC4 News)- A man is dead after a crash on I-15 in Weber County.
Troopers say it happened near mile marker 349 at 2700 North when the driver of a 2000 Honda Odyssey was driving north on the freeway and for an unknown reason drove off the road to the left, hit the concrete barrier and rolled.
The man driving was not wearing a seat belt, was ejected and killed. He was the only person inside the vehicle.
The car continued to roll into the travel lane where it was then hit by a semi.
The victim’s name has not been released pending notification of next of kin.
Updates to this story will be posted as more information becomes available.
- LIVE Impeachment hearings: Watch testimony while getting breakdown of process
- WATCH: Public hearings for impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump
- Man killed following officer-involved shooting in Cedar City identified
- Justice Files: TO CATCH A KILLER
- Utahns are dying from overdoses & medicine to help is skyrocketing in costs