DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- One person was arrested after a road rage incident on I-15 Sunday evening.
It happened around 5:40 in the southbound lanes at mile marker 315, near 2600 South.
Troopers say the first driver pulled up and stopped in the highway median, while the other driver pulled up and stopped in the HOV lane.
While the suspects were yelling at each other, officials say the car in the HOV lane was hit by another motorist.
That driver was not injured.
The suspect that was in the car that was hit was taken to the hospital, the other driver was arrested.
Three lanes of traffic were blocked for several hours as crews investigated.
The identity of the road rage suspects have not been released.
It’s unclear at this time what the drivers were arguing about.
What others are reading:
- Officials identify teen who died in avalanche while snowmobiling with his dad
- After cashing in on QB gambles, Niners, Chiefs in Super Bowl
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Chiefs’ Reid headed back to Super Bowl after long absence
- Not All Mahomes: Chiefs defense shuts down Titans game plan