LOGAN, Utah (ABC4 News)- Officials with the Logan City School District were made aware of a threat to their high schools Monday.
A post on the district’s Facebook page stated, ” law enforcement and mental health professionals are aware of the individual and are taking steps to prevent the individual from causing harm to themselves or others.”
They said there will be law enforcement officials at the secondary schools and “hall check” protocols will be implemented at elementary schools.
For updates visit the Logan City School District Facebook Page.
- ‘Bad Luck Chuck’ isn’t taking any chances for Chiefs’ upcoming AFC Championship game
- High-powered Titans lean heavily on Henry with options ready
- 34- Dolittle, Just Mercy, Bad Boys For Life, Plus Oscar noms
- Battling Bulling: Teen shares her story of suffering in silence
- 49ers’ team chemistry translates onto the field