LOGAN (ABC4 News)- Officials at Utah State University sent out a “Timely Warning Notice” Thursday after learning of a reported sex assault near campus.
Officials say the incident happened on August 31 at a fraternity house, but the sex assault wasn’t reported until Thursday, Sept. 5th.
Investigators say drugs may have been used to facilitate the crime and the suspect is not know.
If you have any information about this crime, contact USU Police by phone at 435-797-1939 or in person at 800 East 1250 North
For more information click here.
What others are clicking on:
- Traffic nightmare: I-80 closure, Guardsman Pass accident back up shut down routes between SLC & Park City
- Firefighters face challenges while battling the Parleys Fire
- SLCPD release body cam footage and details about July 25th officer-involved shooting
- 12-year-old boy raises money for the Make-A-Wish foundation
- Former U of U police officer involved in McCluskey case fired from another department