LOGAN (ABC4 News)- Officials at Utah State University sent out a “Timely Warning Notice” Thursday after learning of a reported sex assault near campus.
Officials say the incident happened on August 31 at a fraternity house, but the sex assault wasn’t reported until Thursday, Sept. 5th.
Investigators say drugs may have been used to facilitate the crime and the suspect is not know.
If you have any information about this crime, contact USU Police by phone at 435-797-1939 or in person at 800 East 1250 North
For more information click here.
What others are clicking on:
- Clarkson pours in 23 points as Jazz beat Denver for 5th straight victory, 109-105
- Two small groups of protestors met with heavy police presence at Utah State Capitol
- Red Rocks come up short against defending national champion Oklahoma
- Near deadly collision: Vehicle strikes Salt Lake City man, officers investigate scene
- ‘Today was our best-case scenario’, Governor Cox reacts to peaceful protestors, Sunday