LOGAN (ABC4 News)- Officials at Utah State University sent out a “Timely Warning Notice” Thursday after learning of a reported sex assault near campus.
Officials say the incident happened on August 31 at a fraternity house, but the sex assault wasn’t reported until Thursday, Sept. 5th.
Investigators say drugs may have been used to facilitate the crime and the suspect is not know.
If you have any information about this crime, contact USU Police by phone at 435-797-1939 or in person at 800 East 1250 North
For more information click here.
What others are clicking on:
- Local veterans set to board Honor Flight
- St. George Regional Airport to reopen; repairs caused at least $400,000 in lost revenue
- Mother dies from injuries sustained in crash that killed her 16-year-old daughter
- Salt Lake City chosen as 5G network test site
- Help serve your community one can at a time