UPDATE 4 P.M.: The road has been cleared.
UPDATE 11:20 A.M.: One northbound lane is now open.
BEAVER, Utah (ABC4 News)- Northbound I-15 is closed near Beaver after a semi rollover Tuesday morning.
The crash is reported at milepost 102, just six miles south of Beaver.
Troopers say the semi is blocking all lanes. Traffic is getting by on the shoulder so drivers should expect delays as crews work to move the trailer.
No serious injuries were reported.
Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Armed Cedar City suspect wanted for robbing convenience store
- Ferrari recalling 23,555 cars dating back to MY2005 over possible brake failure
- Bolton ’embarrassed’ at ‘low price’ allegedly offered in assassination plot
- GOP scrambles to unify as ‘red wave’ hits obstacles
- Active monsoon pattern moves into the state