UPDATE 4 P.M.: The road has been cleared.
UPDATE 11:20 A.M.: One northbound lane is now open.
BEAVER, Utah (ABC4 News)- Northbound I-15 is closed near Beaver after a semi rollover Tuesday morning.
The crash is reported at milepost 102, just six miles south of Beaver.
Troopers say the semi is blocking all lanes. Traffic is getting by on the shoulder so drivers should expect delays as crews work to move the trailer.
No serious injuries were reported.
Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Utah to host statewide virtual job fair Thursday
- Utah leaders ride bikes for homeless youth
- Police investigate domestic violence homicide in Midvale
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Can I change my vote in Utah?