NORTH SALT LAKE (ABC4 News)- An autobody shop caught fire Monday morning in North Salt Lake
The auto shop building, called Premium Auto Parts, is located at 1725 North Chicago Street, just off of I-15.
Crews say about 17 cars caught fire.
The cause is under investigation.
This was the third fire in less than 24 hours for many firefighters.
What others are reading:
- Three men arrested in theft of thousands of dollars worth of electronics
- Police captain arrested in own department’s prostitution sting
- A father and son may have found a chunk of the meteor that lit up Missouri
- 11-year-old girl found unresponsive in indoor pool
- Special Report: Career changers transition into Utah classrooms