NORTH SALT LAKE (ABC4 News)- An autobody shop caught fire Monday morning in North Salt Lake
The auto shop building, called Premium Auto Parts, is located at 1725 North Chicago Street, just off of I-15.
Crews say about 17 cars caught fire.
The cause is under investigation.
This was the third fire in less than 24 hours for many firefighters.
What others are reading:
- If I use search and rescue, who pays for it?
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help
- Former employee sues Utah County company over working conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man
- Twitter adds fact-check warnings to Trump tweets