NORTH SALT LAKE (ABC4 News)- An autobody shop caught fire Monday morning in North Salt Lake
The auto shop building, called Premium Auto Parts, is located at 1725 North Chicago Street, just off of I-15.
Crews say about 17 cars caught fire.
The cause is under investigation.
This was the third fire in less than 24 hours for many firefighters.
What others are reading:
- Diné woman runs 360 miles to raise awareness on issues impacting Indigenous people
- Pickup truck bursts into flames on busy street in Layton
- Single-engine plane lands without landing gear in Wendover
- RSL wins Rocky Mountain Cup with wild 2-0 victory over Colorado
- K9 for Wendover Police Department sneaky escape route