EAGLE MOUNTAIN, Utah (ABC4 News)- Police and family members are asking the public to help them find a man last heard from on Friday.
Sgt. Spencer Cannon with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office says 36-year-old Christopher Craig Zoellner’s debit card was used Friday at an Eagle Mountain Maverik and again in Riverton.
His phone is off and officers are unable to track him.
Cannon says Zoellner may be driving a 1998 Chevrolet pickup and spends a lot of time in Five Mile Pass and Manning Canyon. He’s also known to frequent Little Sahara Recreation Area in Juab County.
Anyone with information on where he might be is asked to call Central Utah Dispatch at 801-794-3970.
What others are reading:
- Mandatory evacuations no longer in effect due to wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- Firefighters battling 2-alarm structure fire in South Salt Lake
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County
- Utah reports 632 new coronavirus cases and 5 new deaths Saturday
- Teen shot, multiple detained after hotel party in West Valley