SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Second Lady Karen Pence paid a visit to Utah Friday where she filed paperwork to put President Donald Trump on Utah’s March Ballot.
Trump supporters joined her at the Capitol where she encouraged the crowd to give them another four years.
She said under the Trump administration the U.S. has more jobs, more growth and a stronger – safer America.
“This election is about jobs, security and it’s about our liberties,” said Pence. “We are winning under President Trump’s leadership and to keep winning we need four more years.”
Senator Mike Lee announced at the event he will serve as a co-chairman of the President’s re-election campaign in Utah.
What others are clicking on:
- Aggies get run over by Air Force, 35-7
- Only on ABC4: No charges for armed SLCPD officer who pushed man with cane down
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Navajo Nation extends mandatory lockdown, hospitals in ‘crisis mode’ due to COVID-19
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video