SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Second Lady Karen Pence paid a visit to Utah Friday where she filed paperwork to put President Donald Trump on Utah’s March Ballot.
Trump supporters joined her at the Capitol where she encouraged the crowd to give them another four years.
She said under the Trump administration the U.S. has more jobs, more growth and a stronger – safer America.
“This election is about jobs, security and it’s about our liberties,” said Pence. “We are winning under President Trump’s leadership and to keep winning we need four more years.”
Senator Mike Lee announced at the event he will serve as a co-chairman of the President’s re-election campaign in Utah.
What others are clicking on:
- State representative says school start times should be pushed back
- The Inside Utah Politics Panel on tax reform, the ACA and Washington politics
- Scott City fourth-grader rescues another student with Heimlich maneuver
- Suspect charged in stabbing of man he found with his girlfriend at motel in West Valley City
- Several people injured after car crashes into Washington City In-N-Out