SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Troopers are investigating if a medical condition is the reason for a head-on collision on SR-201 Saturday night.
According to Utah Highway Patrol, the crash happened when the driver of a Hyundai Elantra was traveling east near mile marker 1, crossed the median, and struck a Honda Accord traveling west head-on.
The driver of the Elantra was flown to a local hospital by helicopter and the driver of the Accord was transported to the hospital by a private vehicle.
Troopers said a possible medical condition is being investigated as a contributing factor for that crash.
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Navajo homes getting electricity with CARES Act funding
- Man with history of DUI’s found passed out behind the wheel at stop sign in Utah County
- Utah 2 day report shows 6,142 new COVID-19 cases Friday, 15 new deaths