SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 NEWS) – A local popular Japanese restaurant caught fire Sunday night in Salt Lake City.
According to Salt Lake City Fire, firefighters were called to the Koko Kitchen located at 702 South 300 East on a report of a fire.
Crews were able to contain the fire quickly and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is not currently known.
What others are clicking on:
- Behind The Badge: Utah National Guard medic Erik Bornemeier honored for heroic rescue attempt
- Cities across Northern Utah rally together to help conserve water
- WIND ALERTS: When will the strongest winds hit my neighborhood?
- Multiple power outages reported in Farmington and Kaysville areas
- I-Team: Police say teen and boyfriend tried to dismember dad’s body