SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 NEWS) – A local popular Japanese restaurant caught fire Sunday night in Salt Lake City.
According to Salt Lake City Fire, firefighters were called to the Koko Kitchen located at 702 South 300 East on a report of a fire.
Crews were able to contain the fire quickly and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is not currently known.
What others are clicking on:
- The most popular slippers on Amazon and what did Nicole Kidman do before she became a superstar?
- Britney Spears turns 39 and holiday events happening right now in Southern Utah
- US says ready for domestic shipment of COVID-19 vaccines, details tentative plan for distribution
- White House says FDA commissioner meeting with White House chief of staff is routine
- US lawmakers unveil anti-slavery constitutional amendment