SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 NEWS) – A local popular Japanese restaurant caught fire Sunday night in Salt Lake City.
According to Salt Lake City Fire, firefighters were called to the Koko Kitchen located at 702 South 300 East on a report of a fire.
Crews were able to contain the fire quickly and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is not currently known.
What others are clicking on:
- Fireworks sales, complaints skyrocket ahead of holiday
- 554 new cases of COVID-19 announced in Utah Thursday, 3 new deaths
- Is there a right way to draw a star?
- Face masks now required in Grand County, including Zions, Arches and Canyonlands national parks
- 3 Blanding men die in rollover, driver may have been trying to avoid hitting a cow