TOOELE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Investigators believe they have located the body of a man they say was shot to death during a robbery Thursday afternoon in Tooele.
Tooele Police investigators say they located the remains of Devin Perryman, of Sandy, near Interstate 80 and Delle, about 50 miles west of Salt Lake City.
Detectives say Perryman and another male, Austin Strehle, entered a residence at 363 North Garden Street in Tooele with the intent to commit a robbery. Once inside, shots were exchanged with individuals inside the residence, which resulted in Mr. Perryman’s death.
Strehle was arrested and booked Friday into the Tooele County Detention Center and is facing homicide, aggravated robbery and aggravated burglary charges.
Two others, Brandon Burr, 38, and Caitlyn Fluckiger, 26, have also been taken into custody and are facing charges related to the incident.
- Amid pandemic, Utah County lets mask mandate expire
- Cancer surgeries potentially delayed due to COVID-19 case increase
- Masen Wake hurdling his way into national spotlight
- Convicted sex offender arrested after breaking into camper trailer, sexually assaulting woman in Cedar City
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?