CLEVELAND (WJW/Tribune News Wire) – Make sure to keep an eye on the sky before bed on Thursday.
According to the Farmers’ Almanac, the next full moon will occur on Dec. 12 at 12:12 a.m.
It’s often referred as the “Cold Moon” or “Long Nights Moon.”
“This full moon is distinctive for its high trajectory across the sky, causing it to sit above the horizon for a longer period of time,” experts explained.
The article went on to note the special meaning of the number 12 throughout the world.
What others are clicking on:
- BYU closes regular season by beating Saint Mary’s for fourth straight win, 65-51
- Jazz bounce back with victory over Orlando, 124-109
- Runnin’ Utes use second half surge to beat #19 USC, 71-61
- Weber State dominates in season opener, winning 49-21 over Idaho State
- ‘This is your last will and testament’, Provo man fires multiple rounds at officers, charged