(CNN) – Dozens of polar bears have invaded a village in Russia’s far north in search of food, prompting “bear patrols” and halting public activities.
Environmentalists say climate change might be to blame…
According to the World Wildlife Fund, higher than usual temperatures are causing ice to melt, affecting the bears’ hunting habitats.
About 60 polar bears – young and old – descended on the town…almost all of which were considered thin.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Breonna Taylor decision sparks protest in Salt Lake City
- Provo High stopped from moving football game to Spanish Fork to avoid COVID restrictions
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- ‘We have a dead body’: Diver retrieves cadaver from Murray apartment complex pond
- The Justice File: Who killed Mona ‘Heather’ Ulibarri? Part 2