RIVERDALE, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police had to temporarily shut down both directions of I-15 Sunday evening.
In a post on the Utah Department of Transportation Twitter, the freeway and both directions of Riverdale Rd were closed.
As of 6 p.m., the freeway was back open.
Monday morning Utah Highway Patrol confirmed there was an individual who died after jumping from the bridge. No additional details will be released.
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Navajo homes getting electricity with CARES Act funding
- Man with history of DUI’s found passed out behind the wheel at stop sign in Utah County
- Utah 2 day report shows 6,142 new COVID-19 cases Friday, 15 new deaths