PARK CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Hillary Clinton was in Park City, Sunday for the release of her documentary “Hillary” at the Sundance Film Festival.
The documentary premiered on Saturday at the Ray Theater in Park City. On Sunday Clinton did a live Q&A after a second showing with her filmmaker, Nanette Brunstein.
The documentary will air on Hulu in March 2020.
What others are clicking on:
- FDA: E. Coli outbreak at popular sandwich shop, including Utah locations
- WATCH: Woman accused of stealing from people at a senior living facility
- Baby’s life-threatening heart defect healed with unique surgery
- Former polygamist says ‘No’ to decriminalizing polygamy
- ‘Bring back the deceased person and casket’; Deputies make a public appeal for a stolen hearse