HERRIMAN, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police are hoping the public can help identify suspects seen on surveillance footage breaking into a baseball/softball training center in Herriman in October.
According to a post on the Herriman City Police Facebook page, the suspects broke into the D-BAT facility located on Porter Point Cove near Porter Rockwell Blvd in the early morning hours on October 31.
Police are sharing photos of the suspects, and their vehicles in hopes someone will recognize them.
If you have any information that can help Herriman Police identify the suspects, please contact Det. Jason Myers at 801-871-3559.
What others are clicking on:
- Coronavirus scare has border health officials from both sides in constant communication
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- Senate sends bill to repeal tax reform to Governor Herbert
- Channel your inner Elsa at the Ice Castles!