SALT LAKE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Firefighters are having a busy Wednesday morning in the Salt Lake Valley as another second-alarm fire spared.
It happened just before four in the morning at 3975 South Highland Drive on the Millcreek, Holladay border.
Dispatch tells ABC4 News the New Day Spa caught on fire.
Nobody is injured.
This is a developing story and more information will be posted when it becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Say goodbye to the above-average warmth, weather changes on the way
- Rocky Mountain Power warns of power shutoffs in Northern Utah amid wildfire risks
- Sheriff’s Sgt. raises questions in Zion’s missing person case of Holly Courtier
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- Your Voice Your Vote: Emery & Grand County