SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Firefighters in Salt Lake City responded early Monday morning to another vacant house fire.
The fire happened at 829 South 300 West around 1:00 a.m.
Firefighters say the fire was contained to the home and was contained quickly.
This is the 4th vacant home to catch on fire in Salt Lake City.
The cause of the fires is under investigation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- #12 BYU rolls to 52-14 win over Texas State to improve to 6-0 on the season
- Real Salt Lake plays FC Dallas to scoreless draw
- Utah State gets blown out in season opener by Boise State, 42-13
- Vendor claims he was kicked out of Lehi Farmers Market for encouraging mask wearing
- ABC4 and other SLC stations off the air until 5 a.m. for maintenance