DUCHESNE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- There will be extra law enforcement at Union High School Wednesday after officials say a student threatened to bring a gun to school.
The threat was allegedly made on Snapchat, but Duchesne County School District officials say the threat hasn’t been found credible.
The district said they respond to “all threat of this nature as though they were serious”.
Multiple students are being interviewed at this time.
For updates on the incident click here.
What others are clicking on:
- Grand County rescue crews busy responding to injuries over Memorial Day Weekend
- If I use search and rescue, who pays for it?
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help
- Former employee sues Utah County company over working conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man