DUCHESNE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- There will be extra law enforcement at Union High School Wednesday after officials say a student threatened to bring a gun to school.
The threat was allegedly made on Snapchat, but Duchesne County School District officials say the threat hasn’t been found credible.
The district said they respond to “all threat of this nature as though they were serious”.
Multiple students are being interviewed at this time.
For updates on the incident click here.
What others are clicking on:
- Memoriam to be on display Wednesday for 27 teens killed on Utah roads in 2018
- Why you should unpack from vacation right when you get home
- Tampa soldier surprises HS seniors who started writing him letters in kindergarten
- Lockdown at Matheson Jr. High lifted, threat unfounded
- Commercial fire in Marriott-Slaterville completely extinguished, two injured