(ABC4 News) — According to the United States Geological Survey, a magnitude 4.5 earthquake hit just south of Reno and Carson City, Nevada at 7:33 p.m. on Friday.
The earthquake had a depth of 8.4 kilometers.
This is a developing story. More information will be be added as it becomes available.
- Funeral services begin for second victim of Hunter High School shooting
- Ja Morant’s triple-double leads Memphis past Utah, 119-109
- Utah State Board of Education developing gender identity guidance for schools
- 78-year-old dead after a snowmobile accident in Cache County
- DNA identifies Denver murder suspect who died in 1981