DUCHESNE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Duchesne County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a post on Facebook regarding a volunteer poll worker who allegedly turned voters away.
Deputies say the poll worker mentioned was stationed at the Duchesne County Administration building.
“While the investigation is still pending all participants of this incident have been identified,” stated DCSO. “Initial information is leading to a case of miscommunication between the poll worker and the voter. It is the only reported incident at this time.”
If anyone has information concerning this incident you are asked to contact the Duchesne County Sheriff’s Office at 435-738-2015 or Central Dispatch at 435-738-2424.
- Lawmakers push back as Trump threatens to veto defense bill
- Nurses wanted: Swamped hospitals scramble for pandemic help
- Art contest for new MLK license plate launched
- South Summit School District having remote-learning week to ‘quasi-quarantine’ after Thanksgiving
- COVID Candies: Teen entrepreneurs get creative to ease pandemic insecurities