REXBURG, Idaho (ABC4 News/ EastIdahoNews)- A neighbor of the mother of the two missing Idaho children has shared video showing 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow outside playing with a friend nine days after his sister was last seen alive.
Joshua “JJ” Vallow and his 17-year-old sister, Tylee Ryan, haven’t been seen since September, right around the time of this video dated September 17, 2019.
JJ is seen running across the yard before entering the townhome rented by his mother. EastIdahoNews.com reports the video was shot nine days after Tylee was last seen at Yellowstone National Park with her brother. JJ was last seen on Sept. 23rd at school in Rexburg.
Their mother withdrew him the next day and said she would homeschool him.
After fleeing from Idaho to Hawaii during an investigation, their mother Lori Vallow, 46, was arrested Thursday on charges of felony child abandonment — a milestone in a case that spans several states and is filled with bizarre twists.
EastIdahoNews.com has followed the case step-by-step. Click here to read more on this bizarre case.
Other top stories:
- ‘It was solidarity’: Community members march through streets after Chauvin guilty verdict
- The verdict brings new conversation
- The facts on Utah’s medical marijuana program
- George Floyd’s girlfriend reacts to Derek Chauvin verdict
- Behind The Badge: 911 dispatcher Heather Robinson assists in a special delivery