SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Crews are currently responding to a commercial gas leak in Salt Lake City Thursday afternoon.
According to Salt Lake City Fire Department, construction crews damaged a 2” gas line at 2350 West 1500 South just before 2 p.m.
*Developing* An update will be provided once additional details are released.
What others are clicking on:
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- Senate sends bill to repeal tax reform to Governor Herbert
- Channel your inner Elsa at the Ice Castles!
- Princess Kate talks about feeling isolated after the birth of Prince George