SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- Fire crews were called to fire at the old Seven Peaks Waterpark in Salt Lake City Tuesday morning.
ABC4 crews arrived on scene at 1200 West 1700 South before fire crews and snapped this picture.
It appears the brush surround the waterpark caught fire.
As of 10 a.m. the fire was mostly out. The cause has not been released.
The waterpark has not been open for business all summer.
Updates to this story will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Health officials say Utah’s COVID-19 cases may peak in 2-3 weeks
- COVID-19: Don’t touch your face with unwashed hands
- Colorado drivers funneled through roadblock by police impostors during stay-at-home order
- How is the census adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Dr. Fauci anticipates coronavirus outbreak in the fall