SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- Fire crews were called to fire at the old Seven Peaks Waterpark in Salt Lake City Tuesday morning.
ABC4 crews arrived on scene at 1200 West 1700 South before fire crews and snapped this picture.
It appears the brush surround the waterpark caught fire.
As of 10 a.m. the fire was mostly out. The cause has not been released.
The waterpark has not been open for business all summer.
Updates to this story will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- BYU pulls away from San Francisco in the second half, 72-63
- Rescue teams respond to Mount Timpanogos Saturday
- UPDATE: Officers locate body of missing Wasatch man after month-long search
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- BREAKING THE ICE: Lone Peak Officers tackle ice rescue training