SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- Fire crews were called to fire at the old Seven Peaks Waterpark in Salt Lake City Tuesday morning.
ABC4 crews arrived on scene at 1200 West 1700 South before fire crews and snapped this picture.
It appears the brush surround the waterpark caught fire.
As of 10 a.m. the fire was mostly out. The cause has not been released.
The waterpark has not been open for business all summer.
Updates to this story will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- South Jordan man allegedly pulls gun out when told to wait for pedestrian to cross the street
- Supreme Court declines to take up 2020 case against Dominion, Facebook
- Jaren Hall hoping to play in New Mexico Bowl
- Rupert Murdoch to be deposed in Dominion’s 2020 lawsuit against Fox News
- Trial begins for Ugandan activist’s wrongful death in Arches National Park