SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- Fire crews were called to fire at the old Seven Peaks Waterpark in Salt Lake City Tuesday morning.
ABC4 crews arrived on scene at 1200 West 1700 South before fire crews and snapped this picture.
It appears the brush surround the waterpark caught fire.
As of 10 a.m. the fire was mostly out. The cause has not been released.
The waterpark has not been open for business all summer.
Updates to this story will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Utah Legislature passes controversial tax overhaul bill
- House panel delays historic Trump impeachment vote
- Former NBA Commissioner Stern has emergency brain surgery
- Trump administration continues conversations on paid family leave, child care
- ‘Come here’: Family says they don’t feel safe in home after someone hacked their Ring camera, yelled at them