KEARNS (ABC4 News) – Update: The man who died in a car crash in Kearns early Saturday morning was identified as 19-year-old Bryan Huezo.
Huezo was the driver in the crash in which two 19-year-old female passengers were injured. It occurred around 1:00 a.m. near 5200 South and 5300 West.
The vehicle left the road, went through a fence and hit some cars, according to Unified Police.
Police say Huezo died immediately from his injuries. The two injured female passengers were taken to the hospital and are in stable condition.
The cause of the crash is currently under investigation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Here’s how much snow to expect as the next winter storm blows in
- Live coverage & analysis: Judiciary Committee nears impeachment vote
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend
- Jazz get hot in Minnesota and knock off Timberwolves, 127-116
- Many Republicans & Democrats still not on board with tax reform proposal