KEARNS (ABC4 News) – Update: The man who died in a car crash in Kearns early Saturday morning was identified as 19-year-old Bryan Huezo.
Huezo was the driver in the crash in which two 19-year-old female passengers were injured. It occurred around 1:00 a.m. near 5200 South and 5300 West.
The vehicle left the road, went through a fence and hit some cars, according to Unified Police.
Police say Huezo died immediately from his injuries. The two injured female passengers were taken to the hospital and are in stable condition.
The cause of the crash is currently under investigation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- New and old trick-or-treat safety tips
- National poll: Joe Biden leads President Trump by 5 points one week from Election Day
- Behind The Badge: Chief Jack Carruth is the steady hand guiding the South Salt Lake Police Department
- Florida woman returned 42,000 Amazon items in $100k scheme, deputies say
- Kearns High School playoff football game canceled after positive COVID-19 tests