HARRISVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News)- School was canceled for the day at a charter school in Harrisville thanks to a stinky situation.
Ryan Barker, Fire Marshall with Northview Fire Dept., said around 6:15 a.m. the driver of a garbage truck dumped his load in the parking lot of Greenwood Charter School at 840 North Highway 89 after a school staff member noticed it was on fire.
Barker said due to the mess in the parking lot classes are canceled for the day.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
There are about 400 students, Kindergarten through 6th grade.
What others are clicking on:
- Former HHS regional director discusses the state of healthcare
- The IUP Panel on presidential polling, Romney 2020 and religious freedom
- Utah State runs away from Nevada, 36-10
- Baylor Romney leads BYU to upset victory over #14 Boise State, 28-25
- Jefferson Savarino scores game-winner as RSL beats Portland, 2-1