HARRISVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News)- School was canceled for the day at a charter school in Harrisville thanks to a stinky situation.
Ryan Barker, Fire Marshall with Northview Fire Dept., said around 6:15 a.m. the driver of a garbage truck dumped his load in the parking lot of Greenwood Charter School at 840 North Highway 89 after a school staff member noticed it was on fire.
Barker said due to the mess in the parking lot classes are canceled for the day.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
There are about 400 students, Kindergarten through 6th grade.
What others are clicking on:
- Saratoga Springs woman faces 9 criminal charges after allegedly driving under the influence, fleeing law enforcement, resisting arrest
- Man in custody after driving into Spanish Fork parade, hitting horse and rider
- Borscht Belt comedian Freddie Roman dies at age 85
- Trump blames Kanye West for bringing Nick Fuentes as dinner guest
- Spanish Fork man arrested after police allegedly found him intoxicated and naked in a car