SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Chinese Government officials thanked the State of Utah, along with local agencies, for their help following a deadly bus crash back in September.
The Chinese Embassy Official Minister Xu Xueyuan, held a reception in Salt Lake City on Saturday to thank everyone who responded to the crash.
Four people were killed and 27 other passengers were seriously hurt after a bus full of Chinese tourists crashed near Bryce Canyon on September 20.
What others are clicking on:
- Frigid temps and lake effect snow to impact roads Monday
- Brad Rock joins Real Sports Live
- I-15 Southbound reopens after multiple crashes caused by black ice
- 45-year old man dies after avalanche in Summit County
- Man seated inside In-N-Out when elderly driver crashed into it has died