SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Chinese Government officials thanked the State of Utah, along with local agencies, for their help following a deadly bus crash back in September.
The Chinese Embassy Official Minister Xu Xueyuan, held a reception in Salt Lake City on Saturday to thank everyone who responded to the crash.
Four people were killed and 27 other passengers were seriously hurt after a bus full of Chinese tourists crashed near Bryce Canyon on September 20.
What others are clicking on:
- Scorching summer highs for the weekend
- Utah offers critical COVID-19 information in 23 languages
- Police need help finding missing 85-year-old man with dementia
- Darren Parry wins 1st District Democratic nomination in Utah
- Utah Latter-day Saints asked to wear face coverings in public