SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Chinese Government officials thanked the State of Utah, along with local agencies, for their help following a deadly bus crash back in September.
The Chinese Embassy Official Minister Xu Xueyuan, held a reception in Salt Lake City on Saturday to thank everyone who responded to the crash.
Four people were killed and 27 other passengers were seriously hurt after a bus full of Chinese tourists crashed near Bryce Canyon on September 20.
What others are clicking on:
- Local boys volleyball teams to compete in historic multi-state tournament Oct. 23-24
- Record shattering 1,960 new COVID-19 cases Friday, Governor issues statement
- These crimes ‘are the worst of the worst’: Mackenzie Lueck’s murderer sentenced
- At-home workouts to tone your booty
- How childcare providers are keeping daycare centers safe