BRIGHAM CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A boy in Brigham City caught the attention of police with his twist on a lemonade stand.
The police department posted a picture of the boy holding a sign that says “ICE COLD BEER” but in small letters above “BEER” it says “ROOT.”
Police captioned the photo:
This young man, in the area of 600 South 200 East, has a twist on a lemonade stand. Yep, he’s selling beer … ROOT BEER, that is. His marketing strategy has resulted in several calls to the BCPD, but apparently its paid off as business has been good.
Chances are this kid is going places.
What others are clicking on:
- Victims advocates pushing for ‘red flag’ gun law in Utah
- University of Utah students demand meeting with President Watkins about campus safety
- Utahns rally to show support for Trump
- Spanberger and other gun-owning legislators urge Senate to vote on bipartisan gun bills passed by House
- Romney criticizes Trump’s withdrawal of US troops in Syria