BRIGHAM CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A boy in Brigham City caught the attention of police with his twist on a lemonade stand.
The police department posted a picture of the boy holding a sign that says “ICE COLD BEER” but in small letters above “BEER” it says “ROOT.”
Police captioned the photo:
This young man, in the area of 600 South 200 East, has a twist on a lemonade stand. Yep, he’s selling beer … ROOT BEER, that is. His marketing strategy has resulted in several calls to the BCPD, but apparently its paid off as business has been good.
Chances are this kid is going places.
What others are clicking on:
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day
- Truck slams into Burgess Owens campaign headquarters
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Real Salt Lake plays Minnesota to scoreless draw