BRIGHAM CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A boy in Brigham City caught the attention of police with his twist on a lemonade stand.
The police department posted a picture of the boy holding a sign that says “ICE COLD BEER” but in small letters above “BEER” it says “ROOT.”
Police captioned the photo:
This young man, in the area of 600 South 200 East, has a twist on a lemonade stand. Yep, he’s selling beer … ROOT BEER, that is. His marketing strategy has resulted in several calls to the BCPD, but apparently its paid off as business has been good.
Chances are this kid is going places.
What others are clicking on:
- Neighbors react as new details emerge in Layton Tinder Murder
- Longtime assistant coach Phil Johnson reflects on the life of Jerry Sloan
- Layton man admits to killing woman he’d just met on Tinder, police say
- Man killed, woman injured in rollover crash near Fort Duchesne
- Washington Co. SAR called to 5 rescues in one day