OREM, Utah (ABC4 News) – A box truck that rolled on the freeway caused major traffic delays along the southbound I-15 near Orem Monday morning.
According to a tweet posted to @UTHighwayPatrol, they have three lanes blocked near the Orem Center Street exit (mile marker 267) as of 9 a.m. due to the rollover.
There were two passengers in the box truck, one has serious injuries and the other with minor injuries, both were transported to the hospital.
No other vehicles involved. The freeway was down to a couple of lanes for several hours and has since reopened.
- BYU closes regular season by beating Saint Mary’s for fourth straight win, 65-51
- Jazz bounce back with victory over Orlando, 124-109
- Runnin’ Utes use second half surge to beat #19 USC, 71-61
- Weber State dominates in season opener, winning 49-21 over Idaho State
- ‘This is your last will and testament’, Provo man fires multiple rounds at officers, charged